Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Drupal 7 responsive theme built on top of Foundation 4. Blog / news /magazine layout, mobile first approach.
It's not subtheme of any Foundation based existing themes. If you want to see other Foundation based themes, you have links below.
- Views responsive styles (Grid, Table, Unformatted and HTML list)
- Built in node gallery (slider gallery) - no need for additional modules
- Modal box for login
- 8 predefined styles
- Social profiles / block
- Modal box for social block
- Orbit slideshow / slider
- Font icons
- Google fonts
- Readers choice block
- Foundation tables, block grid and grid support
- Very well documented (28 pages PDF)
- Videos how to setup theme, views, fonts, etc..
- More flexibile features
- Integration with color module
- Drupal 8 version
Other Drupal Foundation based themes
This theme is not tested with Foundation 5 which is released in November 2013
(version for Drupal 7.x will always use Foundation 4, new version for Drupal 8 will use Foundation 5)
- Jquery update module (check documentation below)
- Foundation 4 framework & Foundation icons (instructions below)
- Libraries API module
1. Download Libraries API module and enable (https://drupal.org/project/libraries)
2. Download Foundation 4 from this link http://foundation.zurb.com/develop/download-f4.html
Extract zip (rename to Foundation), and upload to /sites/all/libraries/
(path to Foundation must be /sites/all/libraries/foundation)
3. Download Foundation icon sets from this link
Extract downloaded zip and upload to /sites/all/libraries/
(path to Foundation icons must be /sites/all/libraries/foundation_icons_all)
4. Download an enable Jquery update module (latest version)
After enabling go to admin/config/development/jquery_update
and select version 1.7
5. Upload Mundus to /sites/all/themes folder and enable
Detailed documentation is available here (PDF document + video tutorials)
Notice: Limited IE8 support / funcionality (duo to mobile first approach)
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 139 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,848
- Last modified: March 21, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.