Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module is the correctly namespaced version of http://drupal.org/project/1115362. Please use this instead of that one.
The File module of Drupal 7 enables you to select only one file at a time which can be very time consuming in case of many files. This module uses the 'multiple' attribute of html5 to overcome this problem and presents a widget called 'Multiple' that can be used with fields of type File.
Using this Multiple widget in case of File fields it is possible to select more files at a time, which can be a big time saver.
For an image field see Multiupload Imagefield Widget, which depends on this module.
Known browsers to work with: Firefox 3.6+, Chromium 10+, Opera 11.01+.
IE 10 is said to support the 'multiple' html5 attribute but have not tested it.
-- REQUIREMENTS --
The core File module.
-- INSTRUCTIONS --
1. Enable the module.
2. Add a 'file' field to a content type and select the widget 'Multiple'.
3. You might have to increase the default max_input_vars, max_file_uploads, post_max_size or max_file_uploads php.ini directives.
-- New Features in 7.x-1.11 --
- Transliteration support (Thanks to robertom)
- Insert support (Thanks to dagmar)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Fields, File Management
- Reported installs: 78,308 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 146,408
- Last modified: December 21, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.