Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Integration of the Moodle Learning Management System with Drupal.
Drupal 6 Release
The Drupal 6 version 2 releases include major functionality changes compared to previous versions. In particular, "single signon" via insecure GET arguments sent to Moodle for access to the Drupal database, and displaying Moodle in the Drupal site via an iframe features from Drupal 4.7 and Drupal 5 are no longer supported.
This module integrates Moodle data into Drupal. It displays selected course information on the Drupal site with links to the course on the Moodle site.
An optional and experimental CCK course node type is included, and requires both core CCK modules and the link CCK modules to be installed and enabled.
Drupal 6 version requires QAPI
The integration features included in this module require the Moodle Quick API plugin (QAPI) and Moodle version 1.9.x to function. The QAPI software is included in the files provided with this module. QAPI is code that is added to Moodle to provide an interface for the Drupal module to communicate with to obtain the information it needs from Moodle. The QAPI directory contains a file named INSTALL.txt which explains how to install it.
Single Sign On (SSO)
This module does not provide or support any kind of sign on to Moodle, such as SSO. Some suggested ways of doing this are listed below.
- Use this Moodle SSO plugin. It supports Moodle 1.9 and later.
- Or use this Moodle SSO plugin. It supports Moodle 1.9 and later, but requires a shared database.
- OpenID can be used to provide SSO; see the OpenID Provider Drupal module and the Moodle OpenID plugin.
- LDAP can be used as well, with some alpha code at http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=116295 and the Drupal LDAP integration module.
Additionally, some discussion here in the Moodle forum may be of use.
I would love to have some good documentation written for this module. If you would like to write some, I would be happy to help you by answering questions.
Drupal 6 version sponsored by OpenBand on behalf of its clients.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Obsolete
- Reported installs: 9 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,940
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!