This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
In certain situations, such as when developing a custom distribution, you want to allow certain user roles to be able to enable or disable a small subset of modules, without providing those users full administrative access.
This module allows you to provide a set of whitelisted modules. In combination with a new permission Administer modules, users of those roles will have access to the administer modules page, but will only be able to manage the whitelisted modules.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration
- Reported installs: 150 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,209
- Last modified: April 14, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.