This module shows how modules can be enhanced by or enhance other modules by using information provided in module .info files (implementation of).
The following are all the supported directives:
dependencies = modulename recommends = modulename suggests = modulename enhances = modulename breaks = modulename conflicts = modulename replaces = modulename supports = modulename
This information will most likely be used on the redesigned drupal.org, so start implementing this now in your own modules!
How to use
It's simple. Add more information to your module info file. For instance, if your module compliments or works great with another module, you would add:
recommends = other_module
If your module has a fatal conflict or issue with other module(s), you can also do this:
conflicts = other_module | 3294326
The number after the pipe is the issue number of the bug report, so its immediately clear that the WSOD or errors you are getting is from the combination of modules you are using. Module names and issue numbers are automatically linked from the module page to their drupal.org page.
Any site that has Module Supports enabled will see these added directives.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Developer, Utility
- Reported installs: 8 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,976
- Last modified: February 16, 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.