Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Moderate bypass adds some functionality to the popular modr8 module. It solves the problem of requiring moderation for some roles and not others. A common moderation use case is to require pre-moderation for certain roles and no moderation at all for other roles (e.g. admins).
Moderate bypass works by exposing a permission for each moderated content type, allowing you to select which roles may bypass moderation for each content type. In addition it also provides two configuration options:
A. Set bypassed content types to be published by default
B. Remove moderate checkbox for bypassed content types
Option A is useful since in order to implement pre-moderation with modr8 you must set published to 0 in the content type's workflow settings. We will commonly want to allow users with bypass permission to publish nodes immediately so this option will override the default workflow settings.
Option B is used to remove the checkbox which is added to the node add form by modr8 module for users with bypass permission.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 50 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,518
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!