Moderate bypass adds some functionality to the popular modr8 module. It solves the problem of requiring moderation for some roles and not others. A common moderation use case is to require pre-moderation for certain roles and no moderation at all for other roles (e.g. admins).
Moderate bypass works by exposing a permission for each moderated content type, allowing you to select which roles may bypass moderation for each content type. In addition it also provides two configuration options:
A. Set bypassed content types to be published by default
B. Remove moderate checkbox for bypassed content types
Option A is useful since in order to implement pre-moderation with modr8 you must set published to 0 in the content type's workflow settings. We will commonly want to allow users with bypass permission to publish nodes immediately so this option will override the default workflow settings.
Option B is used to remove the checkbox which is added to the node add form by modr8 module for users with bypass permission.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 50 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,506
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.