This package contains contributed modules that implement the Modal Frame API as a yet another alternative to enhance the usability of common day to day tasks in your Drupal site.
You can use any of these mini-modules as-is, or you can use them as examples on how to implement Modal Frame API in other places, extend other Drupal core or contributed modules, or even as a method to enhance your own custom modules.
If you create a module that uses the Modal Frame API with a feature that is not yet covered, please contribute it by submitting an issue and attaching a tar.gz for each module that you may wish to share with the community. Please, use the proper component for your issue and describe a little what your module does. Thanks for sharing!
- modalframe_blocks: Opens block settings pages in modal frames.
- modalframe_dblog: Opens details of watchdog entries managed by the database logging module in modal frames.
- modalframe_cck_manage_fields: Opens CCK field and group settings forms in modal frames.
- modalframe_filter_tips: Opens the "More information about formatting options" pages in modal frames.
- modalframe_input_formats: Opens input format administration forms (including support for Better Formats module) in modal frames.
- modalframe_locale: Opens string related forms implemented by the translation search interface in modal frames.
- modalframe_more_help: Opens the "more help" pages in modal frames.
- modalframe_path: Opens path administration forms in modal frames.
- modalframe_register: Provides links that open either the login, register, or forgot password form in modal frames (contributed by jghyde, #845218).
How can you get involved?
- Write a review for this module on drupalmodules.com
- Help translate these modules at localize.drupal.org
You may also want to check out the Modal Frame CCK Editor module.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 83 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,555
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.