Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The mm_exif module provides the ability to search through media files (jpeg so far) finds the Exif data and removes it. Removing Exif data protects user's privacy. Allowing a user to upload sensitive material without allowing others to use the uploaded file as a way to track down that user.
mm_exif module relies on jhead to find and remove the Exif data.
Download and install jhead on your server first: http://www.sentex.net/~mwandel/jhead/
This project funded [in part] by CivicActions.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Media
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,651
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!