The mm_exif module provides the ability to search through media files (jpeg so far) finds the Exif data and removes it. Removing Exif data protects user's privacy. Allowing a user to upload sensitive material without allowing others to use the uploaded file as a way to track down that user.
mm_exif module relies on jhead to find and remove the Exif data.
Download and install jhead on your server first: http://www.sentex.net/~mwandel/jhead/
This project funded [in part] by CivicActions.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Media
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,577
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.