This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The UK's Met Office provides a number of weather-related APIs.
This is an API module, and provides only minimal functionality by itself (a block displaying today's forecast temperature).
This module provides:
- An admin page to configure the API key.
- A cache of the list of locations and IDs used by the API.
- A simple way to make API calls.
- An example module to demonstrate integration with the API.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 386
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.