Metatag provides the Metatag Views submodule which enables a views plugin for users to add metatags to views pages. However, those metatags are not exposed to the Metatags Overview page (admin/config/search/metatags) and users are required to have the permisson to "administer views" in order to set the metatags in the views_ui.
This module exposes views metatags on the overview page and allows users with the "administer metatags" permission to update the metatag specific portion of the view.
Development of this module was sponsored by MongoDB, Inc.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: SEO, Views
- Reported installs: 1,703 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,663
- Last modified: June 6, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.