This module was created JUST FOR FUN and shouldn't be used at production servers :-)
This module mess letters in node text acording to The Significance of Letter Position in Word Recognition PhD Thesis, 1976, Nottingham University, by Graham Rawlinson.
This is an input format filter and this means that data is not changed in database but only when user is reading it.
So first and last 2 chars stays unchanged but all letters between them will be messed. But texts still readable. Read this example:
Draupl.org is the ofifcial wesibte of Drpual, an open soruce coetnnt maeanmgent plotafrm.
Eqpipued with a poferwul blend of feruates, Drpual supports a variety of wesibtes raingng from pensoral welobgs to large comvmdiniyurt-en wesibtes.
This module was written for fun. Used complex regexp for correct removing HTML and other tags from text.
How to install and configure
This filter enables himself by default at module installation time but you can configure him if you want. Module implements input format so you should configure filter "Mess Letters filter" for input format that should use this filter.
- Open admin/settings/filters
- Choose input format and configure filter.
Be happy! And be kind!
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Filters/Editors
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 621
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.