Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
STATUS: Menuwriter has been incorporated into Signwriter so check it out. No further developement will be done on Menuwriter. You should also check out the cufon module.
Menuwriter provides a menu block that uses dynamically generated images for menu items. It does this by hiding the text of a menu item with <span style='display: none'> and adding an image generated from a TrueType font file which you provide. It uses the same principles as, and much of the code from, the Signwriter module.
- Menu block which will display the selected menu using the dynamically generated images.
- Multiple profiles allow you to have different images for different menu item types.
Top level active menu item, Top level standard menu item, 2nd level active Menu item, 2nd level standard menu item,
3rd level active menu item, 3rd level standard menu item, 4th level active menu item and 4th level standard menu item.
- Images generated can be transparent or opaque.
- Text can be positioned within a background image.
- Text can be left, right, or center aligned.
- Images are cached to improve performance under high load.
- Generated images can be gif, png, jpeg, or bmp.
- Drop shadows can be added to the text.
Note:Menuwriter requires the GD library to function.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Site Navigation, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,402
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!