This module allows you to turn off the Menu section in the node creation/edit form per node type. This can be a very nice usability improvement since typically only the "Page" node type is used in the menu tree.
Note that the functionality that this module provides has been built into Drupal 7.
This module was originally developed as a proof of concept related to this D7 usability improvement suggestion:
If you're looking for a module that provides very finely grained control of menu and content type relationships, try http://drupal.org/project/ctm
This module is developed by Henrik Sjökvist
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 248 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,852
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.