Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Allows the user to create customized templates for menus (maximum of 3 levels) by editing the 2 main structures: the level's wrapper and the level's structure itself.
- Each template is directly related to a single menu;
- The admin user must be aweare of the HTML compatibility between wrapper and template fields;
- There are 4 tokens to be used as menu-content:
- !tree: represents where the whole menu tree should be placed;
- !attributes: automatic Drupal classes like "active"
- !link: represents where the menu links should be placed;
- !submenu: if the menu has more than one level, this token will set where the next level should be placed in the HTML. If the next level is triggered by a parent-item, both tokens !link and !submenu should be placed together
This project has been sponsored by CI&T.
Just follow the Drupal standard way.
Mobile development tip
Weinre is a debugger for web pages, like FireBug (for FireFox) and Web Inspector (for WebKit-based browsers), except it's designed to work remotely, and in particular, to allow you debug web pages on a mobile device such as a phone.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 30 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 913
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.