This is a plugin for menu position rules, which provides "taxonomy term belongs to vocabulary" conditions.
It provides user with "Vocabulary" tab available in menu position settings. In this tab you can select one or multiple vocabularies, this will activate menu position rule for taxonomy term pages which belong to selected vocabularies.
This module was created by Tim Kamanin from timonweb.com Drupal shop.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Display, Site Navigation, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 182 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,109
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.