Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module provides a way to place multiple nodes within a menu. This module was designed to be used with Views Bulk Operations.
The original use case for this module was to place nodes imported with the Node Import module into the menu structure after import.
This module was originally developed for the Center for Research Libraries website.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 23 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 770
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.