Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides configurable blocks of menu links with advanced features not available in Drupal 8 core.
Drupal 8 core allows you to display blocks of menu links starting with any desired level of a menu and limited to any desired depth.
And this Menu Block module provides additional configuration so you can choose to expand all menu links with children or to root the menu tree to a specific menu item.
The Drupal 7 version of this module provides all of these features since Drupal 7 core does not have any of this functionality.
DHTML menu: Makes any of Drupal's standard menu trees have dynamically expanding menu items. Integrates automatically with Menu block.
Nice menus: Provides blocks of fly-out expandable menu trees. Pretty cool, but the navigation style, by design, is pretty different than Drupal's standard menu tree navigation (which Menu block uses.)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Site Navigation, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 225,525 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,405,029
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: June 21, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.