Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The Meetup Events module provides a way to automatically sync events created in your drupal site to meetup.com. This assumes your definitive data about your events lives in drupal, but you'd like to have the events also listed in meetup to get more publicity.
Through the administrative UI you configure syncing to meetup on a per content type basis. Each content type specifies the date (and optional venue / lat / lon) fields to sync to meetup. There is also a body field which uses tokens. To increase the power of those tokens, installation of notification_content (to get node-body) or the included nodereference_tokens (to get body tokens for referenced nodes) is encouraged.
Contributions are welcomed to evolve this module to meet the needs of more people.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Event
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,108
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.