Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module doesn't store video in local file system, it uploads video directly to Vimeo server and then insert into database only link to video on Vimeo.
0) Media module version 2.*
1) Download vimeo.php library and place it in libraries folder.
Library should be available at
2) Create Vimeo Application and get upload access from Vimeo support team
3) Generate Vimeo Application token with "edit" and "upload" permissions
4) Configure Drupal settings at
5) Enable "Vimeo" tab for your file field
Read documentation how to install and configure Media Vimeo Uploader module.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 47 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 368
- Last modified: February 28, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!