This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Enable the emvideo module.
Extract the module to sites/all/modules or sites/xxx/modules depending on your configuration.
Enable the module at admin/build/modules or using drush.
Edit your content types to add an emvideo field as desired.
Choose rutube in the providers list.
Create new content of the appropriate type.
Copy the embed code or url from your desired rutube video and paste into the relevant field of your new content type.
For more information on the emvideo module refer to the Embedded media field Module.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Media, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 12 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 941
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.