Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module adds support to the Embedded Audio Field Module (part of Embedded Media Field) for National Public Radio.
In order to use the module you must apply for a free API key from NPR, and enter it under the emfield admin settings at admin/content/emfield/media. In this admin area you can also decide whether to use NPR's default player, or use the MP3, WAV, or RM versions they provide.
This module is in early development and is not ready for production. Currently the module will accept a page url or an embed code and will post the selected audio selection to your site (it should work with FeedAPI/FeedAPI Mapper to pull in feeds of NPR shows, but the functionality hasn't been tested yet).
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Media, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 17 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,924
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.