Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Enable the emvideo module.
Extract the module to sites/all/modules or sites/xxx/modules depending on your configuration.
Enable the module at admin/build/modules or using drush.
Edit your content types to add an emvideo field as desired.
Choose vids.myspace.com in the providers list.
Create new content of the appropriate type.
Copy the embed code or url from your desired vids.myspace.com video and paste into the relevant field of your new content type.
For more information on the emvideo module refer to the Embedded media field Module.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Media, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 652
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.