This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
When you define your field mappings, you'll simply see a new target field.
- Media asset field, image field or file field on an entity as a target
- Embed string or URL that can be claimed by a media_internet provider as a source
- Map existing files from the media library
- Reference remote files using the Remote stream wrapper module
FeedsEnclosureas a source
- Works with Mailhandler attachments.
Screencast: Using Media Feeds with PEG.TV to create a carousel of videos (thank you, kreynen).
- There is no permission control for Feeds mappers, other than the default Feeds permissions. This means that users who can import feeds, won't need the add media from remote sources permission. Also, users who can define mappings, don't need any additional permissions to do so. .
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 3,389 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 30,144
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 22 January 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.