This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Defines Media Event entity used by Popcorn.js. Events can vary in type from simple subtitles that appear in the lower third over the video to more complicated interactions that load content into other blocks on the page. Media Events require a start time, stop time, and event type. Most requite text and a target. Additional fields can be added to the entity, but must be associate to a type. The Popcorn.js module handles the fields required for event types for all the Popcorn plugins included in Popcorn core. Modules that enable additional Popcorn plugins will need to automatically add any required fields to the Media Event entity and define which fields are required/optional for that type.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Media
- Reported installs: 8 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 720
- Last modified: 17 April 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.