Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by arshadcn on
Spotify integration for the Media Entity module. It has support for Spotify tracks, albums and playlists.
- Enable the media_entity and media_entity_spotify module.
- Go to
/admin/structure/mediaand click 'Add media bundle' to create a new bundle.
- Under Type provider select Spotify.
- Save the bundle.
- Add a field to the bundle to store the Spotify url.
- Edit the bundle again, and select the field created above as the Spotify URL source field.
- Go to the Manage display section for the media bundle.
- For the source field selected, select Spotify embed under Format.
- Click on the settings icon to configure the embedded player.
- Theme: Dark or Light
- View: List or Cover Art
- Width and height
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 39 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 251
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: January 12, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!