Media: Archive leverages the Media module and its media management framework including WYSIWYG integration. The D7 branch is still very much in development, but works for browsers that support the HTML5 video tag with Ogg or MPEG4. Yeah iOS support for video! Sorry IE6 and audio users :( Eventually IE6 users will see the Archive.org Flowplayer for video. We're still trying to figure out audio as well as PDF, images, and other content types Archive.org and Media both support. There is currently no upgrade path from emfield to Media.
This module is co-maintained by Steven Brewer (limako) and Nick Ring (bagelche of AmherstMedia in Amherst, MA as part of the CMDrupal project. It is designed to be used with other modules included in the Community Media Start Kit (Easy). Consider joining the growing community who have made a commitment to contribute.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 464 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 68,188
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.