markItUp! is a content editor plugin based on jQuery. It's not a WYSIWYG editor. Instead, it provides a lightweight, easy-to-use set of buttons, keyboard shortcuts, and other tools to add markup to your content.
More info on the markItUp jQuery plugin, and demos at http://markitup.jaysalvat.com/home/.
(Please also note that the excellent BUEditor module provides much of the same functionality, however, I've decided to release markItUp because it is implemented on jQuery, and provides a Drupal-esque implementation of "sets" (of buttons and tags) and "skins" (editor themes), and because the keyboard shortcuts in markItUp are very nice indeed.)
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,251
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.