This module is deprecated, please use the Marketo MA module instead.
A simple module for adding & managing the Marketo Munchkin tracking code.
Marketo Munchkin is a very simple module to output the Marketo Munchkin tracking code obtained from http://www.marketo.com/. Marketo Munchkin can also use the Marketo Munchkin API to allow Lead data submission from your site's forms to your account at http://www.marketo.com/.
Version 2 defines an API for Drupal developers to use for submitting Lead data from their site's forms using the Marketo Munchkin API. There are several hooks developers can use to modify Lead data prior to submission:
- Create a list of data to be associated with every Lead submission.
- Create a list of data to be associated with Leads using a specific form.
- Alter the list of data being associated with Leads using a specific form.
Planned Features and Updates
In order of priority:
- Make it possible to exclude certain roles from being tracked.
- Make it possible to exclude the tracking code from certain pages.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Reported installs: 79 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,672
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.