Posted by jyokum on
Adds Marketo marketing automation tracking capability to your website as well as the ability to capture lead data during user registration and via webform integration.
- Adds Munchkin tracking code to pages (include/exclude filters available for both paths and roles)
- Capture lead data using Munchkin or SOAP APIs
- SOAP API can be configured to be synchronous or asynchronous (captured data sent during cron execution).
- Marketo fields retrieved directly from your Marketo instance
- Webform integration
- Custom LeadSource per webform
- Map webform components to Marketo fields
- Rules integration
- Capture leads during user creation, update, and/or login
- Ability to specify which user actions trigger lead capture
- Specify how user profile fields should map to Marketo fields
- Drush support
- View lead details
- View lead activity
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 587 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 12,094
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.