Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by jyokum on
Adds Marketo marketing automation tracking capability to your website as well as the ability to capture lead data during user registration and form submission.
- Adds Munchkin tracking code to pages (include/exclude filters available for both paths and roles)
- API based lead capture can be configured to be synchronous or asynchronous (captured data sent during cron execution).
- Capture leads during user creation, update, and/or login
- Ability to specify which user actions trigger lead capture
- Specify how user profile fields should map to Marketo fields
- Custom LeadSource per webform
- Map webform components to Marketo fields
- View lead details
- View lead activity
Support and Contribute
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 623 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 14,998
- Last modified: November 10, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.