Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Posted by jyokum on
Adds Marketo marketing automation tracking capability to your website as well as the ability to capture lead data during user registration and via webform integration.
- Adds Munchkin tracking code to pages (include/exclude filters available for both paths and roles)
- Capture lead data using Munchkin or SOAP APIs
- SOAP API can be configured to be synchronous or asynchronous (captured data sent during cron execution).
- Marketo fields retrieved directly from your Marketo instance
- Webform integration
- Custom LeadSource per webform
- Map webform components to Marketo fields
- Rules integration
- Capture leads during user creation, update, and/or login
- Ability to specify which user actions trigger lead capture
- Specify how user profile fields should map to Marketo fields
- Drush support
- View lead details
- View lead activity
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 572 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 12,822
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.