Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Creates lists of users for some arbitrary purpose (usually administrative).
Modules can add options to a manifest list, in order to act on users in that manifest.
Users can be added to a list via their user role, through the profile page, actions, Views Bulk Operations, or through user update operations.
This module was originally created to provide the common functionality between Cave your trolls and Misery, as well as eventually identifying anonymous users as known users through IP address manager and possibly other methods.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Management
- Reported installs: 176 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,572
- Last modified: May 3, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.