This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This Services addon provides a REST service which responds to Mandrill Inbound email processing. When a Mandrill Inbound webhook is called, it validates the message against the provided webhook key and then fires hook_mandrill_incoming_event() to allow any module to handle the incoming event. If the event is not handled, it can then forward the email to a fallback email address.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Mail
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 465
- Last modified: May 7, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.