Mandrill Inbound module provides integration with Mandrill Inbound email processing.
The main module provides 'Incoming message is received' event for Rules module with related variables.
It already has integration with following modules:
- Privatemsg - Users will be able reply to private messages by email.
- Subscriptions - Users will be able reply to comments by email.
- Enable 'Mandrill Inbound' module.
- Go to 'admin/config/services/mandrill/inbound' page and add email domain. (in.example.com)
- Go to https://mandrillapp.com/inbound and add new Inbound Domain. (in.example.com)
- Add route for domain:
- Route: *@in.example.com
- Webhook: http://example.com/mandrill/webhook/inbound
- Luis Colmenares (The National Society of Leadership and Success)
- ...have a feature you'd like to sponsor? Get in touch
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Event, Mail, Rules
- Reported installs: 23 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 811
- Last modified: 1 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.