Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The maintenance helper provides features to assist site admins in performing maintenance on their site. It provides a restricted logins mode and allows admins to set a configurable message to appear on all pages of the site.
You need the maintenance helper module if:
- You want to perform maintenance on your site that may cause errors, but you still want users to be able to read the site.
- You want to migrate the site to a new location and let users of the old site know that they are on the old site and prevent them from logging in.
- 6.x-2.x uses a "Restricted Logins" mode to control logins. Drush support is new in this version. New features will only be added to this version.
- 6.x-1.x uses a "login to site" permission to control logins and is no longer actively developed.
Module Development Credits
The screenshot on this page shows the configuration screen for the module.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Drush, User Access & Authentication, Utility
- Reported installs: 12 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,968
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.