Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Mailhandler Media Link Command provides a CTools plugin that works with the Mailhandler module to expose links to videos found in the body of emails as Feeds mapping sources when importing content with Feeds and Mailhandler.
This module will parse the body of emails for links. It will then use Media module to determine if the links are to video providers. If they are, the links are exposed as a mapping source.
At this time, the links extracted from emails cannot not be mapped directly to a media field. This is due to the nature of how media module and media fields work. However, if you're clever you can write code to bridge this gap.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Mail, Media
- Reported installs: 18 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,632
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.