Maestro gives a great workflow module. One of the short coming is the inability to choose different flow templates in production. If you have developed a workflow template and assigned it to a custom module, it's not possible to change the flow template without changing code. This module provides the capability to change flow templates in production.
Modules that need this capability can publish the 'events' on which workflow will be initiated by implementing the
. These events can be mapped to the flow template using the Manage Templates menu. For initiating the workflow, the modules can initiate the workflow using the
For more information see the README.txt
The dev version supports the Features module.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Project management, Rules, Utility
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,239
- Last modified: 1 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.