Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module extends the maestro workflow engine module to support forms created by the entityform module. This module adds a new task type that can be used in the maestro workflow editor to create forms based workflows that require review and approval.
This module includes a new task type that recognizes all the defined entityforms and will launch the entityform as a task for initial editing or later for edit if the workflow includes another entityform task or if the workflow routes back to the initial entityform task. When editing the entityform task properties, you specify the instance name for the entity form. This allows workflows to possibly include the same entityform more then once in the same workflow.
Also included in the module are two interactive functions for review/approval of an entityform (where you specify the entityform instance name in the interactive task), and a review only interactive task. These tasks present the user with a link to bring up the referenced entityform for review (view only) or edit.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Rules, Utility
- Reported installs: 28 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,443
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.