This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
403 to 404 is a simple module that emits a 404 error when a user tries to access a page that they don't have permission to view.
Install this module like any other module and set the 403 page path to m4032404. You configure the module via one of the following methods:
drush vset --exact -y site_403 m4032404
$conf['site_403'] = 'm4032404';in your settings.php
- Default 403 in admin/config/system/site-information to m4032404
This module is designed to do one thing, and one thing only. Don't expect anything fancy.
m4032404 now supports Drupal 8 too.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Performance and Scalability, Security
- Reported installs: 3,162 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 29,558
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: November 2, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.