This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Extends 'maxlength' value of 'title' field of the forms from set by default 128 characters to 255 characters. Good in case if nodes on your Drupal site need longer titles than the default length.
This is a back port of a change made in D6. It constitutes a D5 core hack. Since it will not be needed in D6, it will not be supported. Additionally it must be removed prior to upgrading to D6.
There is no uninstall code for this module because longer titles would be too difficult to deal with, so they are left in place.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display
- Downloads: 1,939
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.