Logo Watermark allows you to add your company site logo (or the website logo itself) on the page in a non-obtrusive way that appears only when the user scrolls to the bottom of the page.
If you want a new way to put your credit on a client site footer, but tired of saying the same ol 'Designed by MyCompany' in static text, give this a try.
- Enable the module
- Configure the settings at admin/config/system/logo-watermark
- Go to any page to scroll and see the image appear in the bottom right corner
This module is used on the following sites. Scroll down the page, watching the bottom right corner, a logo will appear.
Development sponsored by Inclind, Inc.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Utility
- Reported installs: 52 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,024
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.