Loginza module integrates Drupal sites with the Loginza.ru service.
Using Loginza, Drupal sites can authenticate new and existing users with popular third-party websites. Currently the following authentication providers are available:
- Google Account
Module can be used as replacement for OpenID module as it supports OpenID authentication and has the same authentication workflow.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 206 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,439
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.