Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Loginza module integrates Drupal sites with the Loginza.ru service.
Using Loginza, Drupal sites can authenticate new and existing users with popular third-party websites. Currently the following authentication providers are available:
- Google Account
Module can be used as replacement for OpenID module as it supports OpenID authentication and has the same authentication workflow.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 205 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,293
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.