Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The Login Destination module allows you to customize the destination that a user is redirected to after logging in, registering to the site (7.x), using a one-time login link or logging out (7.x). The destination can be an internal page or an external URL. It is possible to specify certain conditions like referring pages or user roles and make the destination depend upon them. You may use PHP snippets to provide custom conditions and destinations. It is also possible to keep users on the currently visited page after logging in or out.
Version of module is under development.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication, User Management
- Reported installs: 46,790 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 312,295
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: August 21, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.