Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Search within your modules/features for .po files and import them in the DB within the right text group.
When you install a new modules with translations, the Locale module automatically import them in the "Built-in interface" text group and choose the mode "Existing strings and the plural format are kept, only new strings are added.". It's ok for mostly all modules but not for Features that can contain Content types, Fields or Views.
This module recognize the system name of the text group in the name of your .po file and import it to the right text group automatically.
The .po files will be searched in an "auto_transaltions" folder within your modules/features instead of "translations".
Naming your .po file
The way you name your .po file will determine for which text group and language they'll be imported.
These .po files will be imported for the specified text group and the specified language.
E.g.: my_module.views.fr.po, will be imported in the Views text group for french.
These .po files will be imported for the default text group and the specified language.
E.g.: my_module.fr.po, will be imported in the Built-in interface text group for french.
* If you don't know the system name of a certain text group, visit this page:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Features Package, Import/Export, Multilingual
- Reported installs: 174 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,664
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.