Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module provides a field display formatter to render field values as HTML or comma-separated lists. This can currently be used on all core field types (text, long text, number, list, and taxonomy reference etc..) and some contributed fields. (see below).
For multi-value fields, each field value becomes a list item. For long text fields, each line becomes a list item.
This module was previously textformatter.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Fields
- Reported installs: 7 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 584
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.