This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module adds a block whose function is to provide easily accessible embed this in your own web page links (fields). When enabled, users with permission to access the Link to this block will see three self-populated form fields; each field will have within it a pre-formatted, self-highlighting text area containing HTML code with a link to the page being viewed.
For example, if the user was viewing
http://drupal.org/project/linktothis, the three fields they would see would be formatted as follows, respectively:
|Link to this:|
When clicked, each field will highlight itself so all the user has to do is right-click » copy to copy the entire link.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, Community, Content, Content Display, Fields, Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 971
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.