This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Publishes a block containing all the usual "links" produced by all hook_link implementations on the system. This typically includes the 'Add new comment' link, as well as links to any files attached using the Upload module.
NB: This module does *not* extract internal/external links in the content of the node, but rather the "node links" associated with the node itself.
NOTE ALSO: This module has very nearly outlived it's usefulness. I've debated for some while about whether to bother updating this for D7, and I'm still up in the air about it. I'm not yet sure, but I suspect there are easier solutions to the question of relocating the various metadata-like links attached to a node. If you are reading this with a better understanding of this question than I have, please let me know! :)
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 25 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,039
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.