Posted by carwin on
Linenumbers is a simple text filter which adds line numbering to content.
- Legal documents
- Dialogue scripts
- Technical documents
- Display style:
blockwill turn on line numbers for every html element and separate the line numbers from the content area.
inlinewill give the option to specify which HTML elements to give line numbers to. With
inline, elements which are not specified are still counted however, their line numbers are not displayed. Also, as you might expect, the numbers themselves will be prepended to the specified tags.
- Numbered elements:
- Gives the user the ability to enter all the HTML elements for which to show line numbers in the format:
p,h3,ol,h5,address. Currently, this is only usable with the
inlinesetting of Display style.
- Separate the line numbering from the actual content for better display and better overall performance.
- Add configuration for various settings including line number size, border size, color, etc...
- The information function contains no information.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Downloads: 334
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.