This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Limited Node Reference is a CCK node reference widget that allows users to select from a views-driven set of nodes that is limited by a given number of results and arguments when adding new content.
Useful if you want to provide users with X random nodes to choose from when adding content with out interfering with their ability to choose from a larger set of nodes when editing content.
Installation and Configuration
- Activate module
- Add a new Node Reference field to a content type
- Choose the 'Limited Select list' widget
- Define a 'view limit' in the field settings that will limit the number of options presented when users are adding new content
- Optional: Define arguments in the field settings that will be passed on to the view used return a list of nodes that can be referenced when adding new content
- Optional: Choose to display view details for available nodes in the field description
- Optional: Define a 'No Choices Message' to replace the regular field description when no choices are available from the currently defined view and arguments
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK)
- Reported installs: 7 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 436
- Last modified: February 10, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.