Use this module if you have an older site that did not make use of clean_urls.
This module adds support for Drupal urls that use the index.php?q=path/to/page style and will forward those requests to their new url. This avoids breaking links which may have been indexed by Google or saved as bookmarks. All forwarded links are sent as 301 Permanent redirects. This module requires no configuration and has no dependencies.
Before Drupal 8, urls like http://example.com/index.php?q=some/site/path worked fine.
With this module installed, that request will automatically be forwarded to http://example.com/index.php/some/site/path.
Until Drupal 8 these urls were supported in core, but things have been modernized. See http://drupal.org/node/1659580 for more info.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Path Management
- Reported installs: 9 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,188
- Last modified: September 14, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.