Leaflet views AJAX popups extends the Leaflet module and allows you to load Leaflet map popups via AJAX.
The Leaflet views sub-module of the Leaflet module provides Views style plugin for displaying views results on a Leaflet map, optionally with descriptions popping up when clicking map markers.
However markup for all popups is built on page load, and if the map contains huge number of markers, rendering all the popups becomes a performance issue.
This module provides another Views style plugin implemented upon Leaflet views module, with a popup being loaded via AJAX on demand, i.e. when a respective marked is clicked.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 219 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,162
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.