This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
TopoJSON is an extension of GeoJSON that encodes topology. Rather than representing geometries discretely, geometries in TopoJSON files are stitched together from shared line segments called arcs. Read more about the TopoJSON format.
The leaflet library and Drupal module are not able to parse TopoJSON files so this helper module extends leaflet to handle TopoJSON.
About this module
This module provides:
- TopoJSON extension to the leaflet Drupal library functions
- Includes the external topojson library from d3 to make leaflet topojson aware
Installation can be done using any method but the recommended approach is to use composer.
The only dependency is on the leaflet module.
This module is currently only used by the leaflet countries module. There are no settings to configure.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 4 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 154
- Last modified: February 27, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.